Oneness. Everything is connected.



Beautiful morning to the world.
I don’t know why!
I feel so much strength and fire in my inside today when I am singing ....
I have to come things out.
This universe will give you only what you supposed to learn from it. Change your way of looking at things. You will be surprised. You will never be afraid of anything anymore. Actually fear is just a illusion we make in our mind. None of fear is real and no need to be scared. Huge Power is inside of you . Then finally you will start understanding what is real love...
Today I am feeling the oneness related many wisdom all over the world....
I deeply appreciate all people around me and experiences that taught me so far...
"Everything is Connected "
This has been my brief since more than 10 years ago when I met Aborigini culture in Australia.
When I learn their " walk about " initiation, i realized that it was exactly same with " vision quest " by First Nation people in America. After I went to Africa, I encountered the deep African Wisdom & Spirituality which has also very similar initiation.
All was so deeply connected.
Now, I went to Cuba. In Afro Cuban spirituality, the sacred tree is called "Iroko" which is the path way of obatala, and also is the Orishas itself.
In Japan too, trees are very sacred. They give us everything without asking any return. When we didn't have any shrine, we put the sacred white paper on the tree and rock as our awe and respect for our Mother Nature. Lady dancer " uzume " danced for the god of sun " Amaterasu " to ask sun light to save the world ....
In a few days ago, I could meet the one of amazing indigenous leaders from America to keep the movement with theme of " WATER IS LIFE" , it was really beautiful gathering moment. We send our prayer to the tree in the park in Hiroshima, Japan.
In this sense, absolutely there is no surprise that we all comes from same place and go back same place again .
everything is connected.
Life is circle in this universe.
Everything is energy.
But I wonder...
How come still we human being is struggling from fear, hate, violence, crimes, in the material world with competition ?
Like Lucky Dube sung for us ,
"I am telling this is Micky Mouse freedom in Micky Mouse independence !"
Therefore it made us forget what we really wanted. Time to wake up now...
" Balance "
Fire : Masculine
Water : Feminine
We need both energy in good balance. Otherwise we just destroy our mother. No.
What bother us ?
It's fear .
Forgive your past and believe in here and now, take your courage to trust others.
Only your action speaks to be REAL !
Be yourself
Be the voice
Be Love itself .....

コメント

人気の投稿